RUD - matic Soft Spike Snow Chains
RUD-matic Soft Spike - provides perfect, instant protection against skidding when winter weather conditions, such as black ice or a fresh fall of slippery snow, occur unexpectedly.
High-tech, textile tyre sock, that can be fitted quickly and easily to the drive wheels, so you can continue your journey in safety.
A stable belt of metal-wrapped textile fibres guarantees a reliable grip. The textile fibres provide the necessary number of gripping points on snow and the metal spikes provide the required number of gripping points on ice.
- The extremely grippy, patented ferrofil® technology immediately protects cars against skidding
- Combines the advantages of textile and metal
- Ensures optimal traction and braking power on black ice and slippery, snow-covered roads
- The crease-free running surface increases the resistance to wear
- The Velcro fastening simplifies mounting and gives a perfect fit
- Practical tongues make mounting and dismounting easy
- Space-saving and lightweight (lower fuel consumption!)
- Supports modern electronic systems such as ABS and ESP
- A comfortable ride – quiet and vibration-free
- Easy to fit, even where clearances are low
- No risk of damaging light alloy rims
- Fits all standard types of cars and tyre sizes –even those with minimal clearance in the wheel arch
- Easy to care for – simply hand wash
- Carry bag and gloves for fitting provided
- Certified by TÜV (German Technical Inspection Authority) and Austrian standard V 5121